2021年9月18日土曜日

Reflection on the BJEP 2021 (Bangladesh-Japan Exchange Project)(9) Tanvin Islam (2rd-year, University of Dhaka)     バングラデシュー日本国際交流プロジェクト(2021年8月開催)報告書(9)タンビン イスラム(University of Dhaka 2年)

     The first experience is always memorable but what if when its giving you e a new perspective of living your life that is more elevated than before you learn what kind of human being you are from deeper, what is your value, what you actually want, how you would face your problem strongly then before,.. and so on. I think if the experience something like that it would change your life and that experience would be the precious experience of your lifetime. BJEP 2021was really such kind of experience for me.

      Before this program culture was just a word for me which means the tangible norms we can see like our clothing, foods habit, arts, language etc. But when I joined the program, I learned that culture is not just the things we see but it’s the thing that how we think about a thing, how we face a problem, how we solve it and our idea, values ethics over all our stereo types. 

     Basically, the program was on deep culture and there we have discuss about our society, Family and self. We discussed such kind of questions that we don’t usually think or spoke. But after this program I have learned that how important it is to know about yourself. Because when we think about ourself at that time we could discover what’s our peace what we desire for. Before this program I was thinking that I should have been born in a developed country as my country is a developing country  I have to face so many social problems like superstition , bullying , discrimination, and so on . But when I have talked with Japanese participants, I have discovered that there is also same kind of social issues and  problems in Japan. It’s a matter of just percentage rate. Because our surface culture is different from each other.  However, our deep culture is quite the same. 

     I have also listened to others’ stories, such as their life history, the problem they faced in their life, and how they have overcome it. All the stories have motivated me so much that now I am not afraid of my problems because I know how to overcome it with courage.  Whenever I had been offended I because a over-thinker and tented to think that it was my fault. But thanks to the BJEP program I have realized that my way of thing not always right. I have learned sometimes its better to ignore it, because by ignoring, our offended feelings could decrease. I have also learned that we should not be irritated by our parents’ care because they care for our betterment safety. The true meaning of friendship is trust, believe, compatibility, and respect. The importance of punctuality, respecting others words, and becoming a good listener.

     After this program, I am not the girl like I was before because now I know who I am.  I don’t have fear of communication with others anymore. And this change was possible only through this beautiful program. I would like to thank the professor, organizers and participants for giving me such precious moment and motivate me for changing my fear to strength.

  


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿