2019年10月24日木曜日

VJEP, VIETNAM – JAPAN EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2019 PERSONAL REPORT (5) Reporter: Trần Hồng Ngọc (University of Economics HCMC, Freshman)


VIETNAM – JAPAN EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2019
PERSONAL REPORT
Reporter: Trần Hồng Ngọc
Ho Chi Minh City, 20th September 2019

VJEP 2019 – an unforgettable adventure 14 days.
In the wink of an eye Will you stay?
As the time goes by.
Summer. 
I never like it. The scorching weather always drives me mad. Besides, I feel every inch of my body singing “The lazy song” days by days, which even worse off everything. 
Fortunately, this summer. This exact 2019 summer. I found out what my ideal summer is, and it is called VJEP.
I was much honored to be selected as one of the 10 Vietnamese delegates in VJEP 2019. Although the program only lasted for 14 days, it brought countless memories and meant the world to me. 

                          
To be honest, at first, during the preparation period I could not imagine how I would change after this program. There are just numerous student exchange programs, but why VJEP holds a special place in my heart? Maybe it is just simply the way this program is organized by students and I really admire their effort and enthusiasm for VJEP. Or is it the way Professor Seiki is so amiable, thoughtful and caring that he, himself, erases the distance between everyone in the program. I have never seen such a humorous and kind teacher as Professor Seki. I was honestly, truly grateful for what Professor Seki has motivated and taught me. 
When being delegated the task to teach the students at Bu Gia Map primary school, I was really nervous and scared that I would ruin the lesson and could not deliver all the things we had prepared. Somehow, just right before the moment I engaged in the classroom, I had an opportunity to talk with Professor and he was just so understanding that he motivated and encouraged me to believe in myself. I have never attended his class, nor have I come to his lecture. But one thing I know for certain, he is the one that will brighten your day and help you discover your inner strengths.
Also, I cannot thank enough for all the kindness and support of both the Vietnamese and Japanese delegates during the program. Even now, when seeing every photo of VJEP 2019, I can feel the exact happiness, joyfulness, and laughs. There are just nights and days I wish I had traveled back to stop the time, lived in that precious moment for just one more time, collected all of those memories and put them in a pocket - just to cheer me up when feeling blue. 
After the program, I have become friends with so many talented people, learnt both soft and hard skills such as gain a deeper knowledge about our environment, know how to work and communicate across cultures. But for me, I would say all the moments we shared are the moments I will keep forever. 
I will never forget the laughs and pride when finishing National Performance in the Opening Ceremony. 
I will never forget every hugs, tears when we know this is the last day we could meet each other.
Every single person has his own stories. Every story is a piece that makes up a complete picture of VJEP.
I truly believe that VJEP will continue to thrive and fulfill its mission to motivate, connect and encourage the youth to develop themselves. 
I was lucky enough to be given a chance. I hope I could share my stories about how amazing and meaningful VJEP is to help others as the way VJEP has helped me – being from zero to hero. 

“Anything is possible once you believe you are worthy of achieving it.”  Jason Pockrandt
Love, 
Tran Hong Ngoc  



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿